Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Chinese Dragon Year Everyone(^w^)


A very Great HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL HERE... 
Sorry for the so LONG update hereXD 
 My brother's gf said this photo looks like Im seducing= =||| Im totally NOT that><

Times pass fast after I graduated & start to work...
Day pass like meteor??? lol... Its so fast....
Well.. To be exact its New Year in Lunar Calendar... 
Hmmm... Unlike the past year...
Feels very very very different... 
Grandpa & Grandma is not here... 
My Granny is no longer with me... 
Enjoying & spending the moment together... 
Misses the way my Grandpa & Grandma yelling at us for making lots of noise...
We do still pay a visit to elder relatives(well.. My daddy came from quite a big family)
Of course I have to face question like...
" Aww... You grew.. When will you get marry?" "Where is your bf?" Bla bla bla.....
Same old time question which is quite annoying... but i think thats the only question they manage to get since we met just once in a year^^
Old folks... Aunties are getting old... They remind me a lot about my Granny,Grandpa & Grandma...
Old people.. Of course ... Lots of sickness... Suffering this & that....
Pay for the medical fees just want to survive a day more....
It feel really sad when the thing happened  in front of you & you cant do anything but just watching them suffering... 
Kidneys problem.. 
Heart problem...
 High blood pressure...
Diabetes.... 
This & that...
This makes me start to think why are human being born in the 1st place???

Born > School > Party > Work > Sick > Die.....

We learn at school then PARTY in the same time... 
After all the studies, graduation then we started to work & work & work....
Human spend most of their life working just to survive then gets old without noticing time passed that fast.... Sickness started to come after all the tiring working time when we are young.... 
Getting old... 
Human pays for medical fees just to survive... & yet still DIE in the end....
Should I just make a summary? 
Human born to wait for the death to come....= =|||
Does this means anything?

Some people PARTY like there is no tomorrow still they are going to die... PARTY means anything to them for their life?? I dont get it.

Some people WORK just to pay all the stupid no ending installment... Yet... When they are dead... They could not bring along with them...

Life is miserable... 
Human being is even complicated...
Although the ending is DEATH.....
BUT...... 
Everyone still continue their life like... NOTHING.. Bring nothing to mean.... 
Aiks... Its just a sharing... Still I would live my life...
Makes everything in my life bring every MEANS to me....
Yet Im still looking for the MEANING of my LIFE....
& I would wish everyone Happy Chinese DRAGON Year...
May the blast year brings more happiness & lucks to all of you=) 

My lovely cousin =)

No comments:

Post a Comment