Sunday, May 16, 2010

朋友珍惜、感激现在!!

The first photo was...Lin slap me...T.T No lar....She just gives me a five there....
The second photo was me & my best fellow friend Lin~~~~
The third photo was my best fellow friend Nancy.....
The last was my fellow best friend Chen~~~
 Actually I have been damn lazy to update my blog recently...&....U know what??There is no other recent when someone is lazy....Hahahahaha...Im just being lazy~~~
Ok....So for the past week, I have been hanging out with my friends everyday....I just snap a little... Lin comes from Alor Setar to visit us^^ So miss her & finally she shows up here....
All of us was used to be best class mates when we are at college, but now we are separated...So sad~~~
This reminds me of how fast the time past, so we should appreciate & grateful to everything we have right beside us...
第一张照是…陵陵打我~~(笑)她只不过是给我一个巴掌啦~抢镜头嘛~~哈哈哈……
第二张就是那只手的主人=我的好友陵陵~~~
第三张是好友Nancy……
最后的好友Chen~~~~
其实呢~~我最近还蛮懒惰写部落格的说…还有啊…知道吗?? 懒惰是不需要原因的……哈哈哈哈哈……就是懒惰咯~~
过去的星期呢我每天都和好友出去逛……只是拍了些照片,不多……陵陵从Alor Setar过来找我们……还蛮想念她的,终于给我出现了……
大家以前是最后的同伴同学,但现在却被逼分开……好难过~~~
这让我想到时间是如此的快速不留人,所以我们更应该珍惜和感谢我们所拥有的一切……

 For the day, we had our lunch at my parent's restaurant & we move on with shopping at Queensbay for shopping.. We do really enjoy actually althought im kinda crazy there...haha...
After that me & Lin continues our shopping to Prangin Mall & we had lots of stuff there...For sure we bought begs & i got some grocery~~nice...Forgotten to snap some photos...blek~
 The day ends up after i send Lin to Jetty, she needs to move back hometown to get ready of her stuff back to KL...Sad~~Starts to miss her again..She is such a good nice friend...Nancy too...& of course Chen~~Missing her....
我们在我家餐厅吃过午饭后就去Queensbay逛街咯~~说真的,我们都很享受,虽然我还蛮疯狂的……哈哈……
过后呢,我和陵陵就去Prangin逛,当然我们买了很多东西(尤其是我……)买了包包和一些装饰品~~很美哦~但忘了拍下来……
送陵陵区船头后就回了,她呀~~必须回家乡收拾要去KL的东西……难过~~有要开始想念她了啦~~她真的是个很好的朋友……Nancy也是……Chen也是……想念~~
Coz Nancy was Penang galz...So she stay Penang for several days more, & we went to the club on Wednesday..The photos was quite dark here...Cant really show our face...=3=
Anyway, i really have fun..Except for some unexpected guest that day...Makes me a little pissed off.. So dont talk about it...
Nancy是Penang人所以可以多逗留几天才去KL,所以星期三就和她去泡夜店咯……照片还蛮暗的…看不到脸…=3=
除了一些意外客出现外,我还蛮开心的……让我有点火大……所以不谈了…
For the last but not least, appreciate when u have the time & be grateful to everything that u have in the mean time...Or u will regret..Coz times never stop & waits for either of us, we are not Gods~~We are just a warm blooded humans...I appreciate & grateful that I have u guys here...Although we did not know each other for long all grandma time, but its not for short time either... Im glad that im ur friends~~Love u guys...& i mean it to every single of my friend that treat me sincere...
最后的最后呢就是,一定要珍惜和感激自己现在所拥有的一切…不然真的会后悔…因为时间不会为任何人停留,我们不是神~我们只不过拥有热血的人累而已…我很珍惜也很感激我认识了你们…虽然我们认识的时间不长但也不短了…很高兴可以认识到你们~~爱你们哦…还有对我真心的每一个朋友…爱死你们了!! 

5 comments:

  1. hmnnn....
    写错我的名了啦。。。是棱,不是陵。。。哈哈。。。
    真的好怀念我们diploma的时候哦。。。
    真高兴能认识了你们。。

    哦。当天我忘了帮你拍全身照。。对不起哦。。下次帮你补拍。。
    哈哈。。

    omg....i so fat in the picture...need diet le..hahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 难怪看了有点怪怪的~
    对呀!!超怀念的……现在大家都被分开了……
    好难过~~
    以后还有很多机会~~我还要去找你拍大头贴的……
    哈哈哈哈……

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha...ok...i wait u at kl...if not, i go penang find u when the sem break....
    hehheh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. 好啊~~等你哦!! 哈哈哈……
    爱死你~~么么么么么!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 嗯。。友情真的很可贵。。别太伤感了。。有空你也可以去找他们的啊。。

    ReplyDelete