Saturday, May 1, 2010

My day with Crazy ass Laine(^w^")

Aloha~~Since that today,my mum ask me to start work at evening,so i just plan to hang out with my kinda crazy cousin sister...We snap while we are just out to our destination-Prangin Mall...It was quite a old mall,but still there is plenty of stuff there...&...super cheap~~It was supreme!! I like this photo more, I love when Laine smile like that, she was damn sweet & cute there...Hehe~~
阿咯哈~~今天被妈咪延迟要我迟去做工所以就找了我那疯狂的堂妹出去“泡”咯……出发前拍了拍(Prangin Mall)……那是间蛮旧的广场了单还是有很多东西哦!还有……就是超便宜的啦~~个人很喜欢这张,Laine的笑容好甜好可爱,最喜欢看她这样笑了……嘿嘿~
After shopping i felt supreme hungry, then we decided to have our lunch at "Takokin" a Japanese cuisine...
We snap it while waiting for our meal to be serve=3
(My face look supreme weird >w< )
 逛了下就觉得超饿的,就决定吃午餐咯~去了间日本餐店吃……
在等待我们的午餐时拍了拍=3
(我的脸超级怪的 〉w〈)
She was my cute asshole cousin sis Laine...Does'nt she looks cute in this photo??
Personally...I love this photo much...She was supreme cute & sweet...^o^
她就是我的乌龟堂妹Laine……她不是很可爱吗??
个人超喜欢这张的……她真是超级的可爱甜美!受不了了~~

Here comes our first food "Takoyaki", the taste was fine...I mean I love QB's Takoyaki more if compared...
我们的第一道佳肴“章鱼烧”,味道还好……我是说,QB的会比较好吃就是了……看个人味口啦~~

Takoyaki with me (@v@)
我与章鱼烧~~
Here comes Laine's meal.. It was a baked cheese chicken rice,they looks supreme delicious do they??
Unfortunately...Laine cant even finish it,for we had order too much for 2 of us...Oh~~~Dont be so greedy next time...wee~~~
Laine的套餐驾到……是芝士肌肉烤饭哦!看起来超级好吃的吧!
很可惜……她没办法“解决”它们,我们点太多了啦!!噢~~下次不要那么贪心了啦~~哈哈哈~~~
Here comes my food...The name was Octopus set rice...I have addicted to octopus~~
我的套餐驾到……被叫做章鱼套餐饭……我爱上了章鱼~~~
Well~~This was the day of me & Laine...Although not the whole day but we still had lots of joyful moments today...Thax Laine...Cant stop loving u~~~U make me better...
Sorry for those who are worrying me for this while, Im fine...
I will be strong again...Love all of u....>v<"
那~~~这就是我和Laine的一天咯……虽然不是一整天但我们还是过了很多美好时光哦!谢谢你哦……无法停止爱上你~~你让我好过了许多……
对身边很担心我的人,在这里和你们说对不起,我没事了……
我会再次坚强……最爱你们了……

6 comments:

  1. Picture of me before the Takoyaki, now I feel like an idiot. LOL. That picture of me looks like I'm having a toothache. Haha! Had a nice day today! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It was. Nice so called toothache. LOL ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol....then u should look for dentist...>3<

    ReplyDelete
  4. 那间章鱼烧以前他老板做时很好吃的..
    现在他老伴都不要做了,他的工人做的都不好吃==
    我倒是觉得QB的跟他工人做的不相上下..
    都满难吃的...@@!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 什么啦~那么哪一间比较好吃啊??

    ReplyDelete