Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My life without a guy with ...

现在的我每天都很享受自己的人生呢!!
I have been enjoying my life everyday...
Photo number 1 was during my hairdo, & the guy with yellow shirts was my hairstylist, he is such a nice guy..He share lots of nice hair information with me..=3 Or for sure i will fall asleep...The hair do takes me 3hours to finish it...Thax to the hairstylist that work overtime for me last night...
Thax A LOT~ This is the ever first time i feel satisfy with my hairdo..Love it...Well...I didn't make a big changes, just normal rebonding..Its cool..Not so fake & unnatural... Not too straight,NICE!!
Photo number 2 was after my hairdo, new look?? I don't feel so...Just my hair was more tidy & not messy only...Still I like it~
照片1-很明显可以看到我是在做头发时拍的吧~~“黄衣人”就是我的理发师咯!他人超好的,分享了很多理发的东西,不然我当真会睡着去……太闷了~花了三小时才完成勒!!所以啊~~好感谢那理发师肯加班帮我完成我的头发,等了好久的说…感激不尽!!!这可是我第一次那么满意的头发哦!虽然只是游离子烫(不懂有什么分别……)但超自然的!又不会扁……不会感觉很怪就是了……超喜欢的!
照片2就是……当然是完成品咯!新照型??不觉得啦……因为都差不多一样……只是头发比较直看起来比较整齐咯~~

照片3-我趁放面膜时拍的,几难看的说……哈哈……那个面膜超冷的~~很享受今天的疗程……很舒服……3Q咯~~帮我放松了很多……嘿嘿……其实今天 Laine答应要陪我去的,但结果却泡汤了……这个疗程真的很有效哦!还有美容师都很亲切(我是说我的旧同事)……好怀念那便的生活……是个很不错的地方来的……有很多美好的回忆在那里嘛~~ 
Photo number 3..During my facial when i apply the mask, the mask was supreme cold...FREEZE~~I enjoyed my facial today...Thax Queenie..Help me relax my mind...Hehehe....
Actually Laine promise to accompany for facial today, but end up I go alone..The facial really works, & the beautician( I mean my ex-colleagues) was so friendly..I miss my life there..Its quite a nice place there actually...I have lots of sweet memories there..

我还真的服了自己……两天花了500块!!现在可好啦……我破产了……嘿嘿……但是往另一方面想,还蛮直的啦……当作是恢复单身的奖赏咯……嘻嘻嘻~~
I had spend more than RM500 in TWO DAYS!!! Great! Im broke now...Hehe...But i think its worth a lots..As a prize for me to be single back...(^w^)

PS:我真的很享受单身的生活,我觉得也如此的想说,没有男人我可以活得更好……这样我可以把事情看得更清楚也可以学更多的东西……爱一个人是喜欢原原本本的那个他,而不是爱他就要改变他……爱一个人后就会自愿为对方而改变了……我很喜欢这句话……虽然老更了些,但对我却还是很管用的……
I enjoy my life being single & I really feel & think that I could live better without any guys around  me, by this I can look through things clearer, & learn more things... Loves is loving a person who he/she is not loving to change he/she... I love this phrase, although its quite a old grandmama phrase,but still its the truth for me...

4 comments:

  1. LOL. Sorry lurh. I thought I can make it but my ankle hurts like hell and it got swollen. Walks like a retard now. Hahaha! Next time, shall we? I need to do some facial too. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that u r hurt...so i din blame it on u...juz...kinda lonely...>3<

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你第一次去是28块而已……我去就看那个疗程比较适合,都不一样价钱的……

    ReplyDelete