Monday, May 17, 2010

夜生活~

Im going to talk about my life with my friends again tonight..Sounds boring huh? If boring u can just skip(^w^)v"
 今晚又是朋友的故事……很闷吗??如果闷可以不用看的~~~(^w^)v"
Let me introduce them..They were Queenie in the first photo & Jolene in the last photo..We snap this photo during Queenie's bf b'day celebration, we have been to mois for that night~
县介绍下…第一张是 Queenie、最后那张是Jolene…Queenie男友庆祝生日时拍的…就是在mois咯~~呵呵呵……
Like usual friends..We did not only hang out at the club~but also....Having NICE & DELICIOUS food sometimes~~All of us like to snap anyway..So we just cant stop snapping when we are hanging out..Here is just a little part of them...=3=
和普通朋友一样…我们不只是会去夜店而已的~~也常会一起找好吃的东西哦!因为我们的味口都很像嘛~~而且我们都一样喜欢拍照的……无法停止的一直拍…哈哈…这不过是一小部分而已…=3=
Clubbing night again with Jolene...Looks a lot difference huh?? I dont know why...What i knew is she is getting gorgeous! Pretty pretty pretty girl I love it!!!~~Muahahaha....
又和Jolene泡夜店了……差别很大吧??我也不懂为什么……只知道啊……她一次比一次漂亮!! 可爱美丽的女生好喜欢!!!哈哈哈哈……
The first clubbing night after i break up with my last man~~I enjoy the night~~All sweeties was so hot & nice that night...Girls only for that night was our pretty little Jess b'day(^w^") Nice??All of them is getting prettier everytime i met them~~Gosh~!
分手后第一次下去夜店~~玩得很开心~~全部甜心都很可爱很性感哦!!当晚是女生的世界,那是Jess的生日嘛~~ (^w^")不错吧??大家一次比一次还要美丽了~~天啊~!
Clubbing again last week~~Actually we went there not to shake but to looks for friends,so we did not really go for the club that night...Still i enjoy having fun with Jolene chit chat for the whole night that night~~Teehee~~
All of this was my clubbing night for more than half year!! Totally big changes in between all of us...Started to miss Queenie....How was she im wondering~~
上星期又去跑夜店~~其实说是泡夜店,只不过是去找朋友,也没有真的去玩……但是也是很开心,因为和Jolene聊了一个晚上~~呵呵~~
这些是半年内的夜店记录!!大家的改变却好大—开始想念Queenie了……她现在在干嘛呢??
Ok..Here is something special~~I always posted photos with make up..May be some will be curios how i look without make up..Like ghost ?? Or something much more worst~~Thats it!!Its me without make up..Looks like Ju-On?? Plus..I did not wear lense in the photo too...Totally origin me...Ugly huh??
这里有些特别礼物~~我每一次都上载自己化妆的照片……或许会有人好奇我没化妆的死人样是长什么样子的……像鬼??或更糟糕的~不用好奇了…这就是我素颜的照片……像咒怨吗??还有啊~我连隐形眼镜都没带哦!完完全全的真我……难看吧??
Photos that i took with Laine during my friends(lao gong) brother wedding night...Just dressing normal that night..Laine looks elegant in that dress~~Pretty huh?? Love it...
和Laine去了我“老公”的哥哥结婚晚会……只是普通的打扮下…… Laine看起来很高贵吧??好漂亮~~超爱的…
Just wanted to post some memorable photos up here..My college life...My best ever pals here...Miss them a lots!!!!!!
只是想上载一些回忆上来…学院生活…最好的朋友们……想念你们!!

PS:我的朋友们…和你们在一起我很开心…无论做的是什么事情……就算只是躺着聊天亮我也很满足很开心了~因为朋友是花钱也买不到的…今晚会写这篇是想说,朋友是会陪你做很多东西,不会去顾虑、不会避忌的!大家相处在一起就是快乐时光!一起创造更多的快乐回忆吧~~
My dear friends...Being with u guys makes me feel happy...No matter what we done...Even we just lying on the bed & talks for the whole night,its already enough joy for me~~Coz friends is not the things that can be bought by money...I write this post tonight just want to say that,friends is ones that can accompany u do lots of things without second thought & never cares much!! Being together happily, thats it! Lets create a happy memory together friends!! More joyful memory together we will have~~

No comments:

Post a Comment